Pages

Friday 17 December 2010

............. the amazing journey of a parcel !

Ta...da. finally home for Christsmas,  you could say!! This parcel has crossed the Atlantic (and the USA)  THREE times since September. Finally got to me today!!! On the way home  from work at lunchtime I was thinking of all the things I have to do before flying home to the UK on Sunday......"Must send a message to Laura saying that we should just give up on the parcel!!! 
It got stopped by customs whilst I was on my last visit to UK, and was sent back to Laura cause I hadn't answered their letters which arrived while I was away............Laura resent it on the 1st of November!!  Think I'll just come and get stuff the next time Laura!!
On peut dire "à la maison pour Noël, enfin!" Ce paquet a traversé l'atlantique (et les USA!!) TROIS fois depuis début septembre, arrivant finalement chez moi aujourd'hui. Je me disait il faut que je disse à Laura qu'il n'y a plus d'espoir...c'est perdu. Il a été arrêté par les douanes françaises et renvoyé chez Laura car je n'était pas ici pour répondre à leurs lettres!!! Laura l’a réexpédié chez moi le 1e novembre!! Laura...la prochaine fois je viens chercher mes kits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Not much getting done these days but hopefully be back soon with makes