Pages

Monday 13 December 2010

My very first Tim Holtz...ish Tag!

Don't have a lot..well ANY...Timy charms or anybody else's for that matter! No Grundge or washers, so used chipboad and eyelets with brads.
Je n'ai pas de "charms" de Tim, ou  d'autre trucs qui pendent! Pas de grungeboard non plus, j'ai utilisé ce que j'ai trouvé, de carton, des oiellets, des attaches parisiens etc.


Close up of second attempt...cut the holly leaves by hand and the berries are cut with my cropodile....can't find my fiskars hand punch!!
Deuxième tentative...et le houx, est découpé à la main et les baies avec mon cropodile....ne trouve pas ma perforatrice Fiskars!

Choices, choices..........added snow white acrylic paint to the embossed plastic then rubbed it off...kinda like the idea....think I'll go for it!
Ahhh… les choix à faire.....j'ai peint le plastique embossé avec de la peinture acrylique blanc puis je l’ai essuyé laissant de la peinture dans les flocons. J'aime bien ...je crois que je vais l'utilisé pour les deux que je suis en train de faire.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! I think I'm gonna have to buy that snowman die... It's so cute!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first Tim Holtz tag! I love it! Questions about the snowflakes. What is that? A large stamp? Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful, Steven! I want to do a tag like that too! Is it very hard?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments...
    @Terés I didn't want this die and got sent it by mistake..didn't realise the possibilities until I saw Tim do it!!
    @Zelda, No I ran a tag cur from plastic packaging through the big shot with a cuttlebug embossing folder...don't have the Tim Holtz alterations one!!
    @elbeth.....not really, did both in one evenening

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job on the tag!! snowman looks great!
    Isa @the craft barn

    ReplyDelete

 Not much getting done these days but hopefully be back soon with makes