-->
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain.
La vie, ce n’est pas d’attendre que l’orage passe, c’est apprendre à danser sous la pluie.

Saturday, 20 July 2013

The Bionic Bit

First off a huge thank you to all who are sending me best wishes. Having fun posting progress reports on twitter and FB. Me and the boy ( haven't named him yet!) have been together for 48 hours now and we seem to be getting along better. Still gives me a little pain now and again just to remind me he's there. 

My rythmologist ( that's how we call him in France ) has  just been in to control him and he's working well. We're looking at an eight year partnership, after that he'll have to be replaced for a younger model.  
You know how it is with us middle aged men!!

Hopefully I'll be back crafting shortly. Just  resting up for the moment.

Lunchtime so I'll sign off. 
A great weekend to all! Xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Bob.

    Bear with me...

    Heart makes me thing of that old tv show, Heart to Heart with Robert Wagner...hence Bob.


    and just cos I love calling things Bob after hearing rowan Atkinson as Bladder pronounce it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tam the Bam is currently top of the list!

      Delete