Pages

Friday 14 August 2015

Watercolouring....

The Holidays always seem to be a time when I start do some messing and crafting, unfortunately when work comes back around all that's left is good intentions!!! ..... Let's hope that this time I'll do more outside the holidays!!!

Been doing some stamping and colouring in using Distress markers, Distress ink pads and a water brush ......

First of one of the amazing stamps I got from Design by Ryn 
 

Next up playing about with Crazy Birds stamps and dies, again with Distress, did a few bits with my Inktense Pencils..... like I say playing!
 

Now to use them in cards or tags....more to come later!!

6 comments:

  1. Been a long time since you blogged, good to see those Crazy Dudes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah...trying to get my priorities back in order!! Doesn't take much just to do a post now and again, and really need to spend more time getting my hands dirty!! It'll be a long time before I'm a veteran blogger like yourself!! xxx

      Delete
  2. Yay, well done both on the blog post and the crafting! Lesley xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you .... now the difficult bit.... keeping it going! xx

      Delete
  3. Wow! Absolutely stunning colouring on the seahorse Steven!!! The yellow, purple and green highlights give a lot of life to the blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had fun with it...did about 5 seahorses and loads and loads of starfish! Thanks for enabling .

      Delete

 Not much getting done these days but hopefully be back soon with makes